MENU

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Announcement: Pre-College Course for High School Students

Happy rainy day, hydrologists! The grey clouds and puddles are a welcome change from the crazy snow we got up here in Massachusetts last week. I don't know what's up with that polar vortex, but I'm so ready for it to simmer down.

Anyway, I just want to share some info on a really exciting project I'm doing this summer!



I've noticed that kids really don't have access to understanding the hydrologic cycle and where their water comes from. Plus, I had no clue as a high schooler that I would be as interested in groundwater issues as I am now. So I'm teaching this class through UMass' summer program for high school students to help them learn about the water cycle and explore their interest in hydrology. Please share far and wide, and click here for more information!

No comments :

Post a Comment