MENU

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Shopping List 2016


Hope you all are having a great week so far! If you’re like me, you’ve been too busy for holiday shopping! I’ve been looking around for presents for all the amazing women in my life. I figured you all might appreciate the stuff I’ve found for shopping inspiration:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


Lately, I’ve been really obsessed with wrap sweaters (5), and I basically got a wrap sweater for every lovely lady in my life this year. This one looks really nice and comfy for winter weather chilling, plus it is flexible material for mothers-to-be!

Everyone always needs good skin cream for the rough winter months, but I’ve also been trying out a bunch of hand and face creams. The Josie Maran hand cream (2) is really helping me with my dry hands, which get really pesky as soon as the weather gets cool. For protecting my face, I really enjoy this Clark’sBotanicals face cream (1). I don’t think my skin has even been softer, and I also really like that it has a very mellow scent which I prefer for something so close to my nose. J

But, for when I do like a good perfume, there are these two roll-on perfumes that are my absolute favorite. I’ve started to prefer roll-on perfume to spray-on perfume because I feel like it’s more subtle and easier to control where the perfume goes. I just received this Midnight Fleur perfume (4) as a gift a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it! Unfortunately, it’s not guaranteed to arrive by Christmas, so I added Burberry Brit (3), which is on Amazon Prime and has been a classic favorite of mine for a while.

I think everyone could always use a little relaxation, especially with the busy holiday season, and a bubble bath is a great outlet for chilling. I recently tried out the Philosophy Amazing Grace shower shampoo, bath, and gel (6) and I really enjoyed using it for a bubble bath.

So, good luck with holiday shopping and let me know how it goes!

No comments :

Post a Comment