MENU

Monday, December 12, 2016

Winter Wardrobe


Hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas season! I’ve been having a great time with dressing up to go out, so I figured I’d share some ideas from outfits I’ve been posting on Instagram.

S and I at my cousin's wedding!

 S and I went to my cousin’s wedding a few weeks ago. It was unseasonably warm, so we were able to enjoy hanging outside during the reception. I wore this long sleeve black dress and received nonstop compliments on it. Little black dresses are always a classy staple, and the long-sleeve version is a perfect dress for winter. My friend gave it to me as a present, so I wasn’t able to find a link to the actual dress, but I found some similar ones that you might enjoy checking out:

1 // 2 // 3

This weekend, we had a night with several holiday parties to visit. I was struggling to find a shirt that was both comfy and casual but also nice enough for going out in the evening. My sis-in-law remembered that she had borrowed this shirt from me and suggested I wear it.



And I remembered how much I love it! Plus I think that pastels, even though they’re known for spring, look especially nice in winter as a gentle pop of color against all the black and brown that people wear, especially in the New England winter. I think I got this shirt at a thrift store, so I don’t have a direct link. But I found some well-reviewed pastel pink blouses that don’t break the bank:

1 // 2 // 3


So, even though this season is all about giving, maybe you can splurge on yourself a bit and find something nice to wear for all of those holiday parties! Good luck with shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment